Authorised medicinal product n° 34009 382 046 5 0.
Venous circulatory disturbances
Medicinal product not subject to medical prescription. Ask your pharmacist for advice.
Herbal medicinal product traditionally used in venous circulatory disturbances.
- Read carefully the package leaflet
- Contains alcohol
- Medicine for adults only
Following situations should be avoided:
- do not sit or stand for long periods,
- avoid prolonged trampling,
- do not wear too tight clothes (such as tight pants, boots),
- do not wear too flat-heeled or high-heeled shoes,
- be careful with sun exposure or heat sources for your legs,
- be careful with excessive weight gain,
- avoid food known to favour veins congestion: alcohol, spices, coffee, tea, tobacco.
- elevate your legs as frequently as possible, especially at night in your bed,
- do regularly physical exercises (brisk walking, swimming, gymnastics, cycling),
- shower your legs with cold water,
- massage your legs,
- wear compression stockings, tights or socks.
Ask your pharmacist, one of the main partner of your health. If symptoms do not improve or worsen, consult your doctor.
To be taken in a small amount of water, before meals. Oral use.