En téléchargeant ces documents (RCP, photos, etc.), vous reconnaissez :
- Qu’ils sont la propriété exclusive des Laboratoires Lehning,
- Que vous les utilisez sous votre seule et entière responsabilité,
- Que vous garantissez aux Laboratoires Lehning que vous ferez de ces documents un usage conforme à la loi et aux réglementations applicables, et que vous garantissez les Laboratoires Lehning des conséquences de tout usage non conforme que vous pourriez en faire,
- Que votre utilisation de ces documents se fera également dans le respect de l’image de qualité des Laboratoires Lehning,
- Qu’il vous appartient de vérifier que ces documents restent bien à jour de leur dernière publication ou modification, et de spontanément les mettre à jour lorsqu’un changement survient, ce qu’il vous appartient de vérifier également,
- Que vous cesserez l’usage de ces documents à première demande des Laboratoires Lehning.
We cultivate an attitude in which our solutions, based on and inspired by plants, provide a positive response to everyday ills.
Health, like plants, needs to be cared for and maintained, and deserves daily cultivation. Balance is a permanent concern. Every action to promote health contributes to this harmony. Watch our video
Winter classics like flu, bronchitis or sinusitis come with a host of symptoms including sore throats, coughs, runny noses, fatigue, headaches and fever. But how can you tell the difference between flu-like symptoms and the rest? Flu symptoms are more violent, and hang around longer too. Here are our tips for fighting this particularly aggressive virus.
The arrival of spring and warm weather means the start of allergic reactions for people suffering from the infamous "hay fever." What causes this overreaction of the immune system? What situations should be avoided in order to prevent it and how can symptoms be treated?
Minor blows can remain painful for a relatively long time, and even leave marks on our bodies if not properly treated. What are the methods, recommendations and treatments we should know about in order to ensure full recovery / or take better care of ourselves?
Our organism naturally eliminates toxins, those waste elements produced by bodily functions. But any excesses, like those indulgences of the winter holidays, can mean a system overload. When toxins accumulate, certain functions are weakened. Why help our organism get rid of this waste? What’s the best way to go about it? Here are our tips for a New Year detox.
During pregnancy, hormonal changes cause a raft of new sensations, including uncomfortable periods of nausea, which can mean vomiting. What’s behind for this so-called morning sickness and what can you do about it? Read our advice for handling it the 100% natural way.
René Lehning is one of the pioneers of homeopathy. Trained in homeopathic medicine, he created his first medicines to treat the Spanish Flu epidemic. Encouraged by how effective they proved, he founded Laboratoires Lehning in 1935.
Unique knowhow based on expert knowledge of the benefits of plants and their active ingredients, coupled with an insistence on quality and compliance with the rules laid down by the European Pharmacopoeias.
Our solutions are subject to strict preparation and inspection rules from conception to the pharmacy shelf.