Our vision of health
For over 75 years, Laboratoires Lehning have cultivated the ethic of natural health (link: ethics of natural health) initiated by founder René Lehning. With three generations of expertise in homeopathy, phytotherapy and cosmetic skin care, Laboratoires Lehning guarantee their patients/consumers:
- a modern, holistic vision of health: diseases affect the body's overall equilibrium
- an approach that combines treatment and wellbeing: Lehning solutions are 100% natural and have no unwanted side effects.
- a commitment to sustainable development: the manufacture of products based on fresh plants is environmentally friendly.
Our commitment to social responsibility
In addition to this commitment to 100% natural medicine, Lehning has also remained a family company on a human scale:
- 100% French production in Sainte-Barbe (Lorraine)
- Share ownership confined to the family, guaranteeing independence and permanency
- Investments in sustainable development, with over 35 m² of solar panels at the Sainte-Barbe plant and 16 hectares of wooded gardens, waste recycling, a policy to reduce CO2 emissions, etc.
Our international development
Whilst adhering to these fundamentals, Laboratoires Lehning have also pursued a policy of openness and external growth and now operate in over 20 countries:
- Subsidiaries in Spain, Germany and Portugal
- Partnerships with distributors in Italy, Canada, Pakistan, etc.
Lehning Laboratory is also :
- 100 specialities and over 2,000 active substances
- 8 million units of drops produced
- 100% French production at the Sainte-Barbe production site in Lorraine.
- Two locations in France: Paris and Sainte-Barbe (Metz)
- An international presence in over 20 countries
- 330 employees
- 2012 revenue of €40 million
More about Lehning: